Sunday, October 3, 2010

Letter

Dear Mr. Gallagher,
I was born and raised in Biloxi,Mississippi and I moved to Boston,Massachusetts when I was 12 almost 13. I really like Malden,Ma. It is quiet and very diverse. My reading strategies are very slow and I want to understand it very well. I like to write based on my own experience,mostly free writing. Myself as a student, I'm very organize and i like to get what I'm doing before I actually start doing it. Myself as a friend, I love to give advice and like to have a lot of fun. They always run to me about their boyfriend or girlfriend problems. When I start thinking I can not stop until there is a great understanding of it. When I start thinking it is mostly about negative intentions like what happened in the past. I always think about what they could of done to stop themselves for doing that mistake. Mr. Gallagher, you should of asked me who do I look up to and why I look up to that specific person. I always wanted to describe why I was living; because everyone has a purpose on Earth otherwise we wouldn't be here. Just like the quote "everything happens for a reason" good or bad.
When I think about it I don't really like to read unless it catches my attention at the beginning. If not then I will grad it out until it's done. When I was reading my summer reading book, "The girl with the dragon Tattoo," I dragged it out at the beginning because it made no sense whatsoever. When I write I like to connect to my own life because I have more to write about rather than something I don't know. My self as a daughter, something you didn't asked but I want to write about it. I wasn't an angel. I can be quite moody, and I don't like being wrong. I would be very stubborn and not listen to anyone when I was younger. I would give everyone an attitude and not appreciate the "gifts" I didn't ask for on Christmas but I really care about my friends because I like to only be close to a few because I have  a hard time trusting friends. They can love you at that moment then one second later they will be your worst enemy. That's why I have one or two that been with me for a long time.
love,Cathy Pham

No comments:

Post a Comment